4.09.2007

The winds of what?

As Kristi noticed the other day, this blog has a new look. I was getting tired of looking at the same colors day in and out (heh...who am I kidding, I only seem to look at it monthly at best anymore) so I thought it could use a...freshening, if you will.

Blogger doesn't have much in the way of template choices (I'll either have to switch to Wordpress or learn how to code) but this was better than nothing. Thought I would go for something a bit more...minimalistic. Yep. That's me. Aaaallll about the minimalism.

*to those of you who've seen my apartment, I apologize if you just covered your screen and/or keyboard in whatever you were eating and/or drinking. See? Your seventh grade computer teacher was justified in his "no food or drink around the computers" rule!

*you may have difficulty reading the archives as many of my earlier posts were done in white text to better contrast the green. But here's the thing. If you are truly going to read that far back, I'm sure you can be bothered to highlight the text in order to read it. 'Cause you bet your cupcakes I'm not going back to change them all! Maybe I'll get around to doing a 'favorites' list someday...

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Ooooohhh... cupcakes. :)