12.21.2007

I *HEART* Photo Posts

However, I'm not too thrilled with blogger's ability to manipulate photos within the post. It's really starting to annoy me. Attempt #2 for this post:



Meet....our Christmas Tree. No seriously, it is. Can't you see the lovely evergreen needles and the pretty ornaments. I mean, just look at those lights!


You aren't buying this are you?





















Alright alright...you caught me. It's our Christmas FICUS. The tree was somehow damaged in the basement between last Christmas and this Christmas. And we certainly can't not have a Christmas Tree!

*yes, I DO realize that was a double negative up there. If the grammar police come and get me...please send cakes with files baked in the middle. And coffee.



















So HERE is our Christmas Tree. It came pre-installed with lights and those cute ornaments. It's ginormous. It must be almost a foot and a half tall.
















These are Jeanine's pretty birthday flowers. Do you think her birthday gets forgotten this close to Christmas? No WAY! This lady knows how to work it! As a result, we have eaten out three, count them three, times this week for lunch. Don't let her fool you, all three times were for her birthday. Would I lie?

















Next is evidence of the project I've been working on for over a week. I thought I was disorganized. Twenty five years of a terribly designed key system means a TON of work for me. Ok, so maybe I'm slightly obsessive with these types of things.






















What's that you say? You want to get a closer view? Well OK! I think I had a dream that looked something like this...









Ok, what else can we find?









Hey! What is that?



It looks kind of like a light fixture cover...











Yep. It's definitely a light fixture cover. What is that inside? Leaves? Let's get closer...

















Wait a second. Those aren't leaves! Oh my!....it's a graveyard!


I know you're just dying to take a closer look!










*Please don't hate me for this. I really did find this fascinating.
I swear I am not doing this to torture any of you bug haters out there.
Well, not totally at least...












Woah! Would you look at that! See that little stripy moth there in the center. I thought he was pretty...














Well hello there Mr. Beetle! Or should I say...Mr. Beetle's Butt. I mean really. How rude.
















Ooooh. Check out those iridescent wings!











Aren't you glad I showed all of those to you! It's ok. You can thank me later.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

ew Ew EW EWW EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(no but really I like how you "zoomed" in on it.) I love your picture posts!!

Unknown said...

DAMN! Dat's alotta bugs!

SpinKick said...

Are you STILL working on that key thing? Weren't you supposed to have it done in ONE day? LOL.

Great pics.