12.19.2007

Who the...?

I think someone is using my pens. On the sly. I, admittedly, am a bit of a pen-aholic. And I have certain pens I like to use on a daily basis. Others sit unused on my desk for weeks, sometimes months, at a time. Three of these pens are now empty.

See?

























And on a completely unrelated note...which of the above photographs do you like better? I have an unnatural obsession for lens flares, so I'm automatically partial to the one on the left... I almost didn't post the other one because it didn't really appeal to me, but then thought I was possibly biased by the lens flare one. And what the heck do I know anyway. Yes yes, I know they're only empty ink cartridges and not very interesting...but work with me here people!

Oh, and just in case you were wondering, this is what a full cartridge looks like.

















But back to the problem of people using my pens...maybe I have an office gnome that is related to my spoon gnome.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I like the one on the left better too. It's just a more interesting angle.

You are becoming QUITE the photographer!! :)