10.08.2007

Inspiration

I love this photograph. I know it's dark and slightly out of focus, but it reminds me of the really cool place it was taken. It's in a great little underground pub in Weston, MO.



















This photo was also taken in a dark little pub.




















No, the point I'm trying to illustrate here is not that I enjoy hanging out at dark pubs. It's that I really would like to get a new lens for my camera. My old film Pentax took really great low light photographs without a flash. The newer digital can't do that with the same type of lenses.


eBay here I come...

3 comments:

Kristi said...

About the bottom picture: yours came out a lot better than mine did of that little place. Mine is all blurry. :(

I love dark pub pictures though. They have such a sense of mystery and intrigue. :)

SpinKick said...

Liar. You love dark pubs.

Tracie said...

LOL! You found me out...

:)