10.12.2007

My favorite month

October is by far my favorite month of the year. I mean, how can you not like the crisp air...the crunchy leaves...pumpkin flavored everything!

In the spirit of the season...here is my little Halloween kitty.




















I adopted Pandora in October several years ago after a classmate of mine told me she was trying to get rid of a stray. She had four cats already and her husband wouldn't let her keep another. She told me about this little black cat that had the sweetest personality. When I went to see her, sure enough she jumped right into my arms.


I'm not really certain how long Pandora has been with me. I know it's been more than five years. She's lived in many places here in St. Louis; in Elko, NV; and in Grants Pass, OR. This little cat has been a joy, a source of entertainment, and a loyal friend.

It's really no wonder we get so attached to our pets.

No comments: